Who is a LeadsCouncil Member?
LeadsCouncil members are a group of people with a passion for the Performance Marketing Industry and seeing it continually improve. Our members are Lead Buyers, Lead Sellers, and service providers to the lead ecosystem. To become a member of the LeadsCouncil you should be willing to share your passion for the industry with the group. You may have a specific expertise in your area, but most importantly you have the desire to improve the Performance Marketing space and want to participate. In fact, you probably are already thinking of ways you can help the group and the Performance Marketing Industry.
LeadsCouncil does not accept all inquiries and works hard to ensure that all members contribute to the group, uphold high ethical standards, and are in good standings within the industry. An applicant must be at a C level or Executive level in their organization to be considered. Our members agree to operate their business according to the standards published by LeadsCouncil.
Who can benefit from being part of the LeadsCouncil?
- Online Lead Buyers: We make it easier for you to find and define trusted sellers and technology solution providers. In addition, research partners will receive insight into how their existing lead practices measure up to their peers.
- Online Lead Sellers: Learn what buyers want in a forum never before available, with access to proprietary information, all while improving the health of the online lead generation industry.
- Online Lead Technology Partners: We gather your power users, where you can learn what types of innovation are necessary and offer help that can push the industry forward.
- Investment, Legal, and Finance Professionals: LeadsCouncil offers insight into innovative companies and lead-specific research about some of the most vibrant verticals in the space, making it easier to identify trends and take advantage of whatever opportunities arise.
What are some of the benefits that are exclusive to LeadsCouncil members?
- NEW! LeadsCouncil Trusted Membership Badge: LeadsCouncil members can now display a newly designed Trusted Membership Badge on their website and marketing materials. Members with this badge represent the industry in the most ethical manner and follow LeadsCouncil’s Standards.
- LeadsCon Executive of the Year: LeadsCouncil recognized one individual a year who represents the industry in a manner exemplary to others. This award is awarded to those who have gone above and beyond in the Performance Marketing Industry to help make it better for others.
- LEADER Awards: The LeadsCouncil presents the LEADER Awards to recognize excellence in the field of online lead generation. These awards are peer and client voted and show others in the industry how important their work has been to their success throughout the year.
- Networking: As a member of the LeadsCouncil you will have access to members only mixers, forums and email groups.
- Member Research Library: The LeadsCouncil has aggregated the top case studies, white papers and secret shopping studies from across our industry – exclusively here for our Members. Looking for new lead vendors, the best lead verification company for your industry, how lead management and hot transfer leads can transform your business? *Coming Soon*
- Members Only LinkedIn Group: Tired of receiving spam sales solicitations instead of valuable industry insight and networking connections through the traditional LinkedIn industry groups? So are we. An industry group doesn’t have to have 2000 people to be valuable — we think it is the inverse. LeadsCouncil members can now join our private LeadsCouncil member group on LinkedIn to crowdsource answers to challenging questions, network with colleagues and suggest research initiatives for the LeadsCouncil to tackle.
- Education: LeadsCouncil members receive access to member contributed thought leadership articles, working groups, Monthly LeadsCouncil Webinars, and our Weekly Newsletter.
Become a Member Today!